Effective 02-01-11. The goods and services listed below are those we can provide to our customers. You may choose only the items you desire, however, all arrangements will include a charge for our basic service and overhead. If legal or other requirements compel the purchase of an item or service it will be detailed in writing on the Statement of Goods and Services.
*Occasional advertised specials will differ in price from the above merchandise available.*
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PACKAGES
- Traditional Service - 4 hour one evening visitation, funeral services at the funeral home, chapel, church, or other facility. Services of funeral director and staff, embalming, other preparation, committal service. Hearse lease for removal and services. Acknowledgment cards, register, and memorials. $4750.00
- Contemporary Service - 4 hour, one evening visitation, funeral service at graveside or cemetery chapel. Services of funeral director and staff, embalming, other preparation. Hearse for removal and services. Register book and memorials. $3940.00
- One Day Service – 2 hour visitation same day as services at gravesite or cemetery chapel. Services of funeral director and staff, embalming, other preparation. Hearse for removal and service, memorials. $4140.00
- Economical Services – Graveside or cemetery chapel service (no visitation). Embalming, other preparation. Hearse for removal and service. $3290.00
- Selected Professional Services
- Services of Funeral Director and Staff - $2550.00
Our charge includes necessary arrangements, counseling, recording vital statistics, securing and filing necessary documents and permits, notices and coordinating service plans. This fee will be added to the total cost of itemized arrangements but is included in the professional service packages above.
- Embalming - $950.00
Except in certain cases embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary in the selection of certain funeral arrangements. You have the right to select a service that excludes embalming. Embalming is required by this firm to provide an open casket visitation.
- Other Preparation of Deceased - $580.00
Insurance Filing Fees - $ 185.00 (If 48 hour processing is requested - 5% of policy proceeds apply)
- Facilities and Related Charges
Use of facilities and equipment:
Funeral Services at Funeral Home Chapel or other Facility - $595.00
4 hour Visitation with amenities - $595.00
Removal to Funeral Home (60 mile radius*) - $385.00
Transportation to cemetery (60 mile radius*) - $345.00
(* Additional mileage quoted per mile)
- Automotive Equipment
Service Car/Lead Car - $180.00
- Miscellaneous Merchandise
Register Book $55.00
Acknowledgement Cards $36.50
Memorial Folders * (Service Cards) $85.00
(*Customized for your family)
- Additional Professional Service Packages
- Direct Cremation $1825.00
Minimum cremation container (required by crematory) $100.00
Direct cremation includes procuring all necessary documents and permits. Other preparation and escort to crematory.
- Direct Cremation with Client Provided Container $1675.00
Same as above except cremation container provided by client.
- Direct Burial with Minimum Casket (CPL-J 20 ga. Steel) $3795.00
Direct Burial includes care of deceased, basic services of funeral director, necessary permits, documents, and authorizations. Transportation charges are not included.
- Direct Burial with Client Provided Casket $2760.00
Same as above casket provided by client.
- Forwarding Deceased to Receiver $2160.00
Basic services of funeral director, embalming, all necessary permits and documents. Transportation charges are not included.
- Receiving Deceased from Another Firm $2650.00
Basic services of funeral director, other preparation, all necessary permits and documents. Transportation charges are not included.
General Funeral Service Merchandise Available
- Caskets (range of price) $2480.00 to $5350.00
Casket Price List provided by funeral home.
- Vaults (range of price) $1540.00 to $5900.00
Vault Price List provided by funeral home.
All warranties either expressed or implied on any merchandise is sole that of the manufacturer. Preston Family Funeral Home neither substitutes, augments, or diminishes the validity of any warranty. This is a dated General Price List furnished by Preston Family Funeral Home and required by law. The above prices are subject to change but will be honored up to 10 (ten) days after changed or void if updated price in question is less.